We are located at the laboratory number 12 "Memory and Language" at the 1st floor of the Brain, Mind and Behavior Research Center. Our lab has a waiting area for participants and a work space for researchers, and all the labs are arranged around this common space. Click here if you want to know how to get to the research center. We also count on research facilities at the University of Jaen.
The facilities at the laboratories include all the necessary equipment to carry out high level experimental research, PCs and high-resolution monitors with the experimental and statistical software to design, collect, analyse and write scientific reports.
- Single behavioural laboratories equipped with desktop PCs, Eprime 1 & 2, manual and voice-key response boxes, headphones, tape-decks, and microphones. We count on four rooms at the University of Granada and three more rooms at the University of Jaen.
- One collective behavioral laboratory equipped with 6 PC workstations, Eprime 1 & 2, manual and voice-key response boxes, headphones, tape-decks, and microphones.
- One eye tracking laboratory with an isolated control room for monitoring participants. The lab is equipped with SR Research EyeLink 1000 eye tracker with a Desktop mount option (binocular or monocular recording) including SR Research Experiment Builder and Data Viewer.
- Two event-related potential (ERP) laboratories with an isolated control room for monitoring participants. These are equipped with two ERP/Evoked Potential machines, Neuroscan (Synamps2, 64 channels; Nuamps, 40 channels), and one high-density Geodesic Sensor Net and a PC with STIM software package.
- Functional Magnetic Resonance Imaging Unit equipped with a 3T Siemens MRI scanner. This is fully equipped with devices for audio and video projection, either back-projection or goggles, and collection of subject responses.
- Transcraneal direct current stimulation (tDCS) laboratory. Located at the University of Jaen, it is equipped with a NeuroConn DC Stimulator.
- One data analysis laboratory equipped with 2 powerful desktop PCs with a wide range of software for neuroimaging data analysis, including SPM, STIM, Matlab, SPSS, R, EEGlab, ERPlab, etc.